In light of the current global events, most of the human workforce is confined to their homes and business owners are actively seeking new ways to guard their personal and commercial assets 24×7. Using automated drones to guard assets round the clock has become a necessity, and businesses are reaping great value by adopting autonomous drones for security operations.
Enterprises of all sizes need smart and scalable security solutions to protect their physical
capital and properties; this calls for the need of reliable hardware and intelligent software.
As technology advances rapidly in the present world, the security industry too is inducting smart technological solutions with the aim of risk identification and mitigation.There has been rapid adoption of drones for security use cases.
However, businesses that wish to induct these solutions face the following challenges:
● Highly expensive, complex and complicated system setup
● Lack of interoperability and agnostic DiaB hardware with leading off-the-shelf drones
● Lack of reliable and scalable automation softwares
● Increased time to market, turnaround and lead time
● Lack of software support to automate off-the-shelf drones like DJI Mavic 2 series.
● Expensive DiaB hardware and time-consuming set ups hampering overall operational
● Lack of automation in existing drone operation management systems.
To help business users overcome the above-mentioned challenges with regards to drone
automation, FlytBase and Hextronics have partnered together recently, with a focus on aerial security and surveillance.
To discuss how, FlytNow and Hextronics is delighted to host a free webinar on
‘Autonomous Drones for Security’ scheduled for January 15, 2021 at 11:00 AM CST
Users can register for webinar from this link – https://flytnow.com/drones-