Propeller provides hardware and software solutions that make life easier for the people doing the dirty, dangerous, invaluable work that drives our society—construction, mining, aggregates, and waste management.
Like us, the people that make up the industries we serve are passionate about getting the job done right. That’s why every product and service we offer is designed to empower them to do their best.
Propeller is a well-established force in the drone mapping and worksite management space, but we’ve maintained that young, scrappy start-up energy that helped us establish that presence in the first place.
We’re certainly not a suit-and-tie environment, but we’ve got no slouches in our ranks, either. We’re fascinated with solving hard problems in uncharted territories. Each team member is empowered to approach, own, and solve problems creatively. We listen to each other, never stop learning, own our mistakes, and collaborate effortlessly.
Want to know what our team actually says about us? Check out our Glassdoor reviews.
You will work closely with the sales team, helping to sell the technical side of our products and advising new customers on how to implement Propeller’s solutions. You will lead platform demonstration and tackle technical questions while the salesperson focuses on the customer value. Additionally, you will work closely with our EU dealers, building up their knowledge and demonstration skills through training sessions and frequent calls.
For this hybrid role, we are looking for a seasoned individual who is also able to step into this role and identify knowledge gaps within Propeller’s EU dealer network, creating education and training materials to upskill dealers that reflects their varying levels of knowledge and expertise. You will be involved in delivering individual onsite trainings, showcasing a great blend of your contributions to both the sales team as well as the business development team.
About You and The Role:
You’ve worked in the construction industry and speak the language of survey managers. You have proven experience working collaboratively across Sales and Customer Success functions, and you’re committed to establishing successful and productive channel relationships. You’re passionate about teaching others how to solve problems and improve processes and workflows by adopting the latest technologies. You can command a room with your physical/virtual presence and can navigate corporate politics to deliver successful outcomes. You will:
- Establish productive and professional relationships with EU dealers.
- Drive sales demos together with Propeller/dealer sales executives, focusing on the technical questions and pre-sale data support.
- Train dealers to effectively demo, sell and support Propeller’s solutions with their new and existing customers; streamline training processes and improve training materials for delivering at scale.
- Function as a subject matter expert on Propeller’s platform, AeroPoints, PPK workflows, and upcoming products, especially the technical geospatial requirements for processing usable data.
- Work with different teams at Propeller to upskill dealers, including the business development, sales, customer success, account management, marketing, and pre-sales engineering teams.
- 30-40% travel within the EU required (limited currently by COVID impact).
- Lead the technical onboarding of new dealers.
- 3+ years experience in construction industry with technical background in surveying, GIS or photogrammetry.
- Ability to speak confidently with customers and dealers, experience in a sales or training role.
- English and German speaker with strong business communication and writing skills.
- A passion for supporting channel partner organizations, experience working in the dynamic of technology sales through dealers.
- Team player, proactive, energetic, and a self-starter.
Bonus points for personal experience with, or working knowledge of:
- SaaS products & SaaS business models
- UAVs and drone data processing
- 3D visualization platforms
Propeller is for everyone. We are an equal opportunity employer that actively champions diversity. We believe that our differences should be celebrated, and we encourage people to come exactly as they are.
According to our most recent Culture Amp survey, 100% of our employees would recommend us as a great place to work. We are also very proud of our Glassdoor reviews, and we are constantly striving to improve our employee and interview experiences.
We offer employee stock options and the equivalent of an employee pension plan, paid vacation, appropriate leave, and paid parental leave, on top of several other benefits. We take pride in being a great place to work, and we can’t wait for you to join us.
Andrew Bernstein 2nd
Talent Acquisition @ Propeller Aero | We are hiring!Send InMail
- Computer Software
- Business Development
- Customer Service