Full-time position – start date: as soon as possible – place of work: Weiterstadt
Would you like to actively shape the future of aviation? Do you share our vision of improving or even saving the lives of many people through the sensible use of technology? Then become part of our ambitious team of young talents and experienced experts!
At Wingcopter, we develop innovative high-performance drones that are used in commercial and humanitarian projects around the world. Our drone technology saves and improves lives. Every single day.
To strengthen our team we are looking for a buyer (m / f / d) as soon as possible.
We are looking forward to your application!
Your area of responsibility:
- You will be responsible for operational and strategic purchasing, the management of tendering procedures and the selection and evaluation of suppliers
- You negotiate the best possible conditions in the context of tenders
- You take care of the contract monitoring of contracts to be renegotiated as well as contract changes
- You take over the analysis and evaluation of statistical data and create a basis for optimized procurement strategies and efficient price negotiations
- You take over the control of the daily relationships and communication with suppliers
- You always have an eye on the contract fulfillment of suppliers (quality, costs, time) as well as the determination of optimization needs and risk management
Our requirements for you:
- You have successfully completed a degree in industrial engineering, business administration or supply chain / logistics
- You have several years of professional experience in the areas of purchasing, supplier management and contract management or a comparable position
- You fall back on experienced SAP and MS Office knowledge
- You have business fluency in German and English
- You are characterized by a precise way of working, organizational skills and reliability
- Ideally, a technical understanding and experience with aviation standards round off your profile
You are the perfect applicant if you also:
- … are a team player.
- … are a doer.
- … are convinced that technology can be used for the benefit of our society and for a better future.
We offer you:
- A highly motivated team
- The exciting work in a fast-growing tech startup
- The chance to develop and implement your own ideas
- The active promotion of personal and professional development
- The opportunity to achieve something positive through your work
- An extraordinary working environment