Full-time position – Starting date: asap – Location: Darmstadt/Germany
Do you want to shape the future of aviation? Do you share our vision of saving and improving lives through technology with a purpose? Then join our ambitious team of young talents and experienced professionals!
We at Wingcopter design innovative, high-performance drones that are operated all over the world in commercial and humanitarian operations. Our drone technology saves and improves lives every day.
Currently, we are looking for a creative, versatile, and motivated Designer to join our Design & Marketing department.
What You’ll Do:
- Execute designs across digital, print, video, social, and other initiatives
- Concept and execute sound creative ideas for email, social, collateral and other marketing communications in an efficient and economical manner
- Offer team members innovative advice and solutions from industry examples and experience
- Participate in creative concepting for creative initiatives.
- Coordinate projects with external agencies and service providers
What You’ll Need:
- 3+ years total experience in a design (print and/or interactive) function.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication Design or Digital Media Design preferred.
- Ability to contribute through the entire design life cycle, from producing rough concepts to delivering a polished design solution.
- Ability to work and collaborate with other team members, including Designers, Copywriters, Developers, Engineers, Sales and other partners.
- Awareness and understanding of current technologies.
- Deep understanding of typography, color, composition, and overall layout.
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Strong knowledge of PowerPoint.
- Experience in developing 3D product visualization with external 3D specialists.
- Hands-on knowledge video creation, editing and audio editing.
- Some web development experience.
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms including LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Market research experience a plus.
What you’ll bring as a perfect candidate:
- You are a team player.
- You have a can-do mentality.
- You believe that technology can have a positive impact on society and our future.
What We’ll Offer:
- A highly motivated team
- The exciting life of a fast-growing tech startup
- The opportunity to develop and implement your own ideas
- The active promotion of your personal and professional development
- The chance to have a positive impact through your work
- An extraordinary working environment