DroneDeploy is the enterprise-grade drone data platform for managing complex job sites. Trusted by brands globally, our software automates everything from flight to insight, making the power of aerial data accessible and productive for everyone. We’re transforming data collection across a variety of industries, including agriculture, oil & gas, construction, solar, and utilities, so teams can survey large areas and make informed decisions quickly, safely, and accurately.
We are the leading drone software company with over 5,000 customers across 200 countries. Our team is comprised of passionate, tech-driven enthusiasts. Voted the #1 Best Place to Work in the Bay Area, we welcome talented professionals looking to make an impact.
This product manager role will own products for our construction vertical, focussed on growth and enhancement of our successful Survey and Documentation capability globally. Working with our in-house development team and the Head of Product, you will be responsible for expanding the reach and adoption of our most popular products.
DroneDeploy’s products allow construction teams to create lifelike, measurable, 3D reconstructions of their work sites, capture professional aerial video and immersive 360 Panos. We enable project teams to compare their progress against plan, catch logistical and safety issues on site, and share updates with clients and executive stakeholders anywhere in the world.
You’ll work primarily with Engineering and Design, carving out our product strategy, but expect to talk to our customers every week. You’ll also need to work closely with Sales, Marketing and Customer Success, researching and deeply understanding the needs of our customers, while clearly communicating the value of the features your team builds.
- Develop our 2 year product strategy & indicative roadmap for our Construction product line in our largest markets.
- In partnership with our growth team, detail and execute a strategy to grow monthly active users in Construction by 10x over 2 years.
- Deeply understand our customers and prospects. Learn about and clearly document their goals & frustrations. Educate the team on your research.
- Transform complex ideas into clear specs. Keeping in mind the long term opportunity while delivering value up front.
- Partner closely with your partners in Design and Engineering, delivering pragmatic solutions that customers love.
- Sketch prototypes and lead larger efforts to redesign and refresh major parts of our interface.
- Lead product decisions on priorities, help resolve issues, develop and communicate roadmaps.
- Manage support and bug prioritization for highly technical product capabilities already in the market.
- Lead high level relationships with strategic partners in the AEC industry, improving the integrated experience for our customers.
- Own the delivery of the product through launch, customer acquisition, adoption, activity, and long term iteration and improvements.
- 2 – 5 years experience in Product Management, B2B SAAS preferred.
- Day to day experience as a Product Owner in an agile environment with a dedicated development team.
- Comfortable seeking and using product usage tracking & data analysis tools to drive product decisions.
- Interest and care for high quality product design.
- Some experience using UI/UX tools such as Sketch, InVision, Zeplin.io
Life at DroneDeployRanked #1 as the Best Place to Work in the Bay, our team is creative, driven, and committed to providing our customers the best drone software platform in the industry. We believe in a work environment that empowers everyone to explore, grow, and make an impact.
Perks & Benefits:Remote-first cultureReferral bonusesMedical, Dental, VisionFlexible vacation policyParental leaveWeekly virtual yoga classesWeekly virtual boot camp workout classesCommuter benefits$1,000 annual professional development reimbursement$75 monthly wellness reimbursement
DroneDeploy is an equal opportunity employer.All DroneDeploy employees are responsible for assisting in protecting the company and customer data by following information security policies and procedures.