Location: Ratho, Edinburgh, EH28 8AA
Salary: £25,000 per annum, DOE
Contract: Full time, Permanent
Benefits: Subsidised Lunches, Free gym membership to Edinburgh Leisure Gym in Edinburgh Indoor Climbing Arena, Discounted Climbing Rates and a great Employee Benefits Scheme!
We are Cyberhawk and we are recruiting.
Cyberhawk is a fast-growing successful company with big ambitions. We already punch way above our weight and we are looking for someone to throw some punches with us!
We are industry leaders in providing Unmanned Aerial Vehicle inspection and survey solutions around the world but we are also becoming increasingly recognised as a world leader in visual asset management software solutions through our own iHawk cloud-based software.
In short – we do cool stuff and we are really good at it.
We recently moved into a stunning new office location on the upper floor of the EICA Climbing Centre at Ratho – Europe’s largest indoor climbing arena. Currently employing around 60 people but with plans to grow aggressively in the coming years, it’s an exciting place to be and we want you.
We are focused on building strong, ethical relationship with our clients, that highlight the values that underpin our business. You will need to take ownership of your tasks while playing your part of the team within the Company.
About the Aviation Equipment Technician role:
- Reporting to the Equipment Manager your roles and responsibilities within the Company will be:
- Equipment and UAV functional testing and basic repair
- Equipment and UAV modification to Cyberhawk specifications
- UAV Pilot training to CAA and Cyberhawk high standards
- Responsible for the smooth running of the Cyberhawk Drone Zone equipment control area
- Basic maintenance/cleaning of Cyberhawk fleet vehicles
- Any other reasonable duty as requested
Key skills and Competencies include:
- Electrical/Avionic/Electro-mechanical qualification to minimum of HND level
- Knowledge of Pixhawk UAV flight control systems highly desirable
- Professional attitude
- Process driven
- Willing to learn
- Role will occasionally involve heavy lifting and harsh environment work
- Must be willing to travel worldwide and work away from home
- Eligibility to live and work in the UK
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Full and clean driving licence
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role click on “APPLY” today, forwarding an up to date copy of your CV for consideration in the first instance.
No agencies please.
- Contact: Cyberhawk Innovations Ltd
- Reference: Totaljobs/CYBEQUIPTEC0820
- Job ID: 90635304