Do you want to shape the future of aviation? Do you want to make a difference by ensuring reliable drone operations worldwide?
We at Wingcopter design innovative, high-performance drones that are operated all over the world in commercial and humanitarian operations.
Our drone technology saves and improves lives every day. Be part of our unique vision and passion and send us your application to [email protected]!
We are seeking a Head of Training to support the Flight Operations Department with the implementation of new EU / EASA regulations on unmanned aircraft systems.
Responsibilities and Tasks
• Taking responsibility for a safe global flight operation
• Requirement definition and setting of standards for training according to EU acts 2019/945 and 2019/947 for company’s flight operation but also customers
• Establishing a Training Manual for the flight operations for theoretical and practical education including courses and syllabi
• Supporting the Flight Operations team in our worldwide activities for recruitment and standardisation training
• Support with regards to Quality Management
• Master’s degree in aviation, engineering or equivalent (or CPL/ATPL license)
• At least 5 years of professional experience in manned/unmanned aviation
• TRI license or higher (can be expired)
• Knowledge of EASA Part FCL (or equivalent)
• Experience of working in an ATO / DTO
• At least basic experience with unmanned vehicles
• Advanced skills in manual flights of UAVs
• Fluent English skills and advanced MS-Office skills
We offer an extraordinary working environment, providing the opportunity to develop and implement your own ideas with a highly motivated team. We actively promote your personal and professional development.