Come and launch your career with Arcturus UAV, (unmanned aerial vehicle) We are a manufacturing Company disrupting the industry by developing revolutionary aircraft. We have developed the most versatile aircraft in its class, Arcturus UAV’s T-20 which offer a VTOL (vertical take-off and landing) configuration. We are searching for people who are curious about what technology can do and can adapt to this fast-moving industry.
About The Job
We are looking for manufacturing applicants to support our Composites Department. Experience in composite wet layup techniques, desirable but not required. We will train the right candidate. Composites experience is not necessarily as important as a detailed eye.
- Fabricate composite components/tools, which may include bond prep, tool prep, lamination, vacuum bagging, de-tooling, trimming, finishing, core fabrication, integration, bond work, and other composite fabrication processes as required.
- Meet manufacturing deadlines.
- Complete all paperwork, work orders, task orders, material traceability documentation as required.
- Maintain a neat and orderly work area (e.g. general shop floor, clean room, trimming area).
- Communicate with other functional areas about issues effecting quality and/or productivity.
- Comply with all Company policies, procedures and regulations.
- 1-2+ years’ work experience in fabrication, manufacturing, medical device or any experience that required strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated attention to detail, with a meticulous eye are a must
- Work independently and without supervision.
- Possess strong mechanical aptitude in mechanical assemblies and ability to use shop tools.
- Experience in fabrication preferred but not required.
- Cutting, sanding, trimming and forming experience preferred but not required.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and within a team setting as required.
- Effective verbal and written communication.
- A US (Resident Alien or US Citizen) per ITAR requirements.
- Ability to pass a background check
- Ability to be qualified physically for respirator use, initially and ongoing as required.
Arcturus UAV is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Arcturus UAV is a US Defense Contractor
Come and launch your career with Arcturus UAV, (unmanned aerial vehicle) We are a Company disrupting the industry by developing revolutionary aircraft. We have developed the most versatile aircraft in its class, Arcturus UAV’s T-20 which offer a VTOL (vertical take-off and landing) configuration. We are searching for people who are curious about what technology can do and can adapt to this fast-moving business.