We are looking for Remote Pilots to join our UK team on both permanent and contractor basis
ICR has recently acquired Sky-Futures and we are hiring. Candidates will be UK based, highly professional, dynamic and keen to embrace a new and exciting industry. Previous Remote Pilot experience is desirable but not essential as our evidence-based training course delivered at the Sky-Futures Training Academy, is the most extensive and realistic in the industry.
Experience of working in small teams, under pressure in complex, austere and/or isolated environments essential. Previous military, engineering or industrial inspection experience is highly desirable.
The main tasks involved in the role are:
- Safe Procedural Operation of rotary and fixed wing UAS in close proximity of critical infrastructure
- Deploy (sometimes at short notice) to both onshore and offshore installations via helicopter, vessel or road in the UK and around the globe
- Ability to follow strict operational procedures at all times
- Alongside Inspection Engineers, deliver safety critical inspections within set time frames while always maintaining safety of the team and aircraft
- Prepare Risk Assessments, Method Statements and detailed Flight Plans ·
- Assisting in the maintenance and preparation of UAS
- Client liaison
Opportunities for both Permanent and Contractor staff. Please indicate in the application which is preferred. If both please state.
Key Candidate attributes:
- You are self-sufficient with experience of working in dynamic, austere and safety focused environments
- You are flexible, with the ability to deploy overseas at short notice for weeks at a time
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You are able to operate effectively as part of a team
- You have good practical knowledge of CAA unmanned aircraft regulations
- You have a high level of operational professionalism and safe working practices
- You can work with high levels of independence in complex environments
- You are a calm and pragmatic problem solver
- You are computer literate. Knowledge of photogrammetry software is also highly desirable
- Ability to instruct or experience of delivering detailed lesson plans is advantageous.
All candidates must be based within a commutable distance (within 2 hours) of the Sky-Futures Training Academy based in the Cotswolds.
Candidates must also be willing to travel worldwide on a regular basis for varied lengths of time (up to 6 weeks abroad at a time) and hold a full UK driving license.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applying for the role please send your CV and a covering letter to the HR Department at [email protected]