Altitude Aerial Photography Ltd is a specialist advanced aerial filming and photography company, with a permit that allows us to fly where most drone operators can’t.
We are passionate about creative media, videography and photography and love what we do.
We are looking for a confident and motivated UAS Pilot with passion and experience in operating heavy lift UAS in the sub 20kg category to work for us on a freelance basis.
Your role will be flying heavy lift UAS on location around the UK. You will be expected to either:
• Work following the direction of the Production team and/or Director.
• Work collaboratively with other operators as part of a team to complete a brief.
• Work independently to create content to complete a brief.
You will be expected to maintain a professional standard at all times, including working to deadlines, following safety standards as required and representing our company.
Your must have skills:
• Able to fly a UAS in manual mode (no GPS or self-levelling enabled).
• Proficient with multiple types of UAS.
• Experienced flying UAS over 7kg.
• Aptitude to interpret and effectively communicate ideas, i.e. to visualise and express words in to video, photographs and sound.
• Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
• Ability to problem solve and troubleshoot on set.
• Able to communicate comfortably and confidently with individuals across all levels.
• Proactive and able to work on own initiative.
Desirable skills if you also have them:
• Experience with fixed wing UAS.
• Experience operating remote camera gimbals.
• Experience using UAS for Survey purposes.
• You must have at least 3 years UAS experience.
• You must have passed a UK NQE course to fly commercially.
• You must hold a BMFA B(H) qualification (a B(MR) may also be acceptable).
• If possible a show reel and/or examples of work available to view
Your location is not overly important, as work will potentially be anywhere in the UK, however your willingness to travel to location is critical. We would therefore require that you hold the following:
• Driving license
• Own reliable vehicle
We are offering the right candidate a day rate of £250 – £350 depending on experience, as well as reasonable expenses.
Please note, we are not expecting you to provide your own equipment, you will be operating our UAS etc.
How to apply:
In the first instance please forward a C.V. and a covering letter as to why you would like to work with us to [email protected]
Please also include a direct link to any show reel that shows ONLY your work.
Successful candidates will then be contacted to arrange an interview.