WhiteFox is a global leader in drone airspace security. Pioneering the safe integration of drones into society, WhiteFox products securely manage drones in sensitive airspace worldwide.
WhiteFox began as a drone manufacturer, but once it became apparent there was no mechanism of enforcement to protect against their misuse, they set out to invent a solution to defend against drone threats. WhiteFox develops products that save lives, protect property, and safeguard privacy. WhiteFox’s mission is to keep the sky open for responsible pilots, advancing drone technology for the benefit of society. In a constantly changing industry, WhiteFox is pushing the boundaries of what security means.
We are looking for a Copywriter to write clear and concise copy for ads, marketing collateral, publications, and websites. Your work will represent the company, its products, and its leaders’ brands to a multitude of target audiences. Our ideal candidate is passionate about the drone and/or counter-drone industry, is team-oriented, and open to a collaborative creative process. The Copywriter must be able to work independently, be flexible, and meet strict deadlines.
- Write copy for various company websites
- Pitch, write, and edit short from to long from blog posts
- Take a vision from conception to completion and delivery
- Manage and update existing copy
- Write social media posts
- Conceptualize copy for product collateral
- Synthesize, pitch and recommend one concept over another
- Strategize overall brand message and intention
- 1-2 years of writing experience
- Prior social media experience
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once and meet deadlines
- High attention to detail and proven consistency
Interested? Apply here today.