Toulouse or Paris, Permanent contract, Full time, Start date: ASAP
Delair is one of the world’s most experienced provider of drone-based solutions combining its high performance,
Our solutions are used globally by customers in industries such as utilities, construction, agriculture, transportation, mining and oil & gas.
By joining Delair, you will participate in what is broadly recognized as the biggest technological paradigm shift of our generation: the digitization of the physical world. The combination of drones, Cloud-based services, AI (Artificial Intelligence) and Machine Learning makes Delair a pioneer and leader in shaping tomorrow’s technology landscape.
It is in technical excellence and perpetual innovation process that we recognize ourselves.
This is why we encourage pioneering ideas and incent our teams to develop their creativity.
As a young, energetic and highly motivated team, we work in a stimulating and pleasant working environment.
Dedication and innovation are rewarding and rewarded, giving you a unique opportunity to gain valuable and challenging experience in a rapidly growing business with passionate and easy-going enthusiastic people.
Our cloud platform ingests large amounts of aerial images as raw material to produce maps, 3D models and business analysis. We work hard to provide our clients with powerful tools to access their data quickly and interact with them in real-time. Help us go further in this task.
You will maintain or design software to ingest and serve images, rasters vectors, 3D models in fast and efficient manner
• MS in computer science or related discipline
• Solid software engineering skills (C++ / Python)
• Experience working with geospatial data
• Experience working on web services
• Excellent debugging and optimization skills
• Experience working with GDAL and other OSGEO librairies
• Experience working with PostgreSQL and PostGIS
• Familiarity with front-end display libraries : OpenLayers, Cesium
• Experience working with 3D data (Meshes, Point Clouds)
• Experience with analysis of satellite, aerial, or multispectral imagery is a plus
• You’re not freaked out by the ambiguity common in a startup.
• You can operate effectively at a fast paced company and embrace change.
• You’re a self-starter
If you think you are the right person for these missions, please apply by sending your CV and a cover letter to: [email protected]