The sky’s the limit for your career at Microdrones. So: take to the skies with us – choose challenge over routine! Microdrones is an expanding, innovative company with branches in Germany, the US, Canada, China, Australia and the United Arab Emirates.
Energetic. Innovative. Adventurous. Perceptive.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM US:
- Independant work and creative participation in the work area
- Flat hierarchies and a friendly and respectful togetherness
- A competitive salary and occupational pension
- Independent implementation of drone-based surveying projects (photogrammetry, LiDAR, multispectral, thermal)
- Independent implementation of customer demonstrations
- Independent implementation of customer training
- Evaluation and presentation of project results with common software tools (UASMaster, Pix 4D, Agisoft etc.)
- Test flights in development projects for the further development of our products
- Careful logging of test flight results
- University degree in engineering, surveying, geodesy or vocational degree surveying with first professional experience
- Experience in professional handling of UAV
- Knowledge of the evaluation software (UASMaster, Pix 4D, Agisoft)
- Strong communication skills and enjoyment in dealing directly with customers and project partners
- German and English fluently, very much in addition French or Spanish
- Willingness to travel worldwide for travel up to 2 weeks duration
- Experience in dealing with professional UAV is a plus
- Pilot license (private or commercial) or proof of knowledge according to §21d LuftVO is a plus
Microdrones stands for diversity and equal rights. None of the above expressions should be discriminatory in terms of age, sex, ancestry, religion, belief or experience. We confirm that we are pleased to accept all applications from candidates of any age, gender, ancestry, religion, belief or experience.
READY TO OPT FOR A CHALLENGE?
We are looking forward to your meaningful application – apply online through our application form now.