Sydney Australlia and Warrenton, Virginia, USA – DroneShield Ltd (ASX: DRO or DRO.AU) (“DroneShield”), a publicly-traded leader in the emerging industry of drone security solutions, has released a video showing its portable, rifle-shaped jammer DroneGun Tactical™ in action.
The release follows a surge in the interest in the counterdrone industry following the recent events at Gatwick Airport, whereby a drone or multiple drones shut down all air traffic at the airport for approximately 48 hours.
In addition, DroneShield has released its corporate video, containing a collection of striking footage of drone incidents and on drone threats to the public, as well as footage of a range of DroneShield’s counterdrone products.
DroneShield continues to lead the counterdrone market. DroneGun Tactical has been successfully deployed globally since its launch in early 2018. DroneShield’s high profile recent delpoyments include, among others:
- a 70 unit order by a Middle Eastern Ministry of Defence,
- a United States military trial,
- an order from a Central American government security agency,
- an order by the national security agency of a major Asian country,
- an order from the major Middle Eastern telecom Zain,
- an order for use by a Western governmental security agency, and
- a deployment of DroneShield’s drone detection system by the British military.