DroneDeploy is fast-paced, quickly growing cloud B2B SaaS startup in San Francisco’s SOMA neighborhood. We develop and market the leading drone software platform that makes the power of aerial data accessible and productive for everyone. Trusted by over 4000 customers in 180 countries, we transform the way people collect, manage, and analyze drone data across industries, including construction, energy, insurance, and mining.
We’re looking for a talented Marketing Demand Generation Manager to help drive awareness and engagement. You’ll run a variety or programming including events, web, social, and community campaigns.
- Create, manage, execute and optimize digital marketing acquisition and nurture campaigns, including: Search, Display, and Paid Social channels.
- Manage organic social strategy across various channels, including: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
- Create, manage, execute and optimize email and automation campaigns––including daily email deployments and ongoing lifecycle programs.
- Develop customer champion & ambassador programs within the DroneDeploy community.
- Implement an end-to-end field marketing & events promotion strategy for trade shows, roadshows, and webinars.
- Leverage database management tools, segmentation, and reporting for marketing campaign results.
- Analyze daily, weekly, and monthly program performance and make recommendations for improvements and optimization of content, mix, frequency, etc. in order to meet monthly and quarterly goals.
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders including marketing, sales, product, and creative teams to ensure programs meet business objectives.
- Partner with sales and product to understand target audience personas, messaging and content and translate those into targeted campaigns for various digital channels.
- 3+ years experience in developing and executing successful online and offline B2B demand generation campaigns.
- Track record in building, executing and delivering high impact ROI-driven lead generation campaigns that drive new customer acquisition.
- Solid understanding of inbound and outbound demand generation program creation, execution, data flow, measurement, analysis and reporting.
- Experience using key tools, including: Eloqua, Hubspot, Marketo, Salesforce, Google Adwords/Analytics, Tableau, and ad and social platforms.
- Must have positive and flexible attitude for working in a fast-paced team, and across various functions – with a great sense of humor.
- BS/BA degree in Business, Marketing or related field.
Life at DroneDeploy
Ranked #3 as a Best Place to Work in the Bay, our team consists of talented, driven tech enthusiasts. We are creative, innovative, and committed to providing our customers the best drone software platform in the industry. We believe in a work environment that empowers everyone to explore, grow, and make an impact.
We offer competitive salaries, equity, employee health coverage and flexible time off.
Perks Include (but not limited to):
- Daily catered lunch and snacks
- Dog friendly office
- Fancy espresso and sparkling water machines
- Beautiful office featuring creative common spaces and a private backyard patio
- Social events (Friday BBQs, FPV drone racing nights, Giants games & more)
- In office Yoga twice a week
- Monthly wellness reimbursement to help keep you healthy and sane
DroneDeploy is an equal opportunity employer.
All DroneDeploy employees are responsible for assisting in protecting the company and customer data by following information security policies and procedures.
DroneDeploy uses Greenhouse Software, Inc. to collect job applications which contain personal data needed for the recruitment and hiring process. Greenhouse enables us to organize candidates, assess candidates, schedule and conduct candidate interviews. Job applications are kept on file to evaluate employment opportunities. To request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be erased, and/or to request that processing of your personal data be restricted, please contact us at [email protected].