XDynamics is looking for a problem solving, result driven & independent individual to join its newly created Irvine, CA, office and act as a support role to all aspects of its ecommerce and wholesale operations on the US market.
The ecommerce and wholesale operations assistant will be in charge of assisting the sales manager, coordinating the orders fulfilment and the delivery of our goods to both ecommerce and wholesale customers and overseeing the communication with them.
This role will juggle many things at many times, so we’re seeking someone with basic project management skills who enjoys taking on multiple projects and meeting deadlines.
- Coordinate daily order fulfillment (e.g. prepare order list, check payment etc.) and prepare sales reports
- Liaise with the shipping company. Picking, packing, shipping
- Oversee customer interaction to ensure quality service experience. Set up of customer service best practices and guidelines
- Assist head office with website update
- Perform ad-hoc projects as required
- Assist the sales manager with day to day operation
- Collaborate with sales manager to schedule customer visits
- Support sales with data needs in preparation to customer visits
- Assist with creation of sales material
- Enter and revise purchase orders for retailers
- Oversee overall delivery experience, fulfillment
- Assist with office administration
- Oversee reception of goods from factory
- Product inventory reports, stock take coordination
- Assist head office with various marketing & PR projects
- Handle tracking and performance reporting
- At least 2 years of relevant customer service / operation experience
- Ecommerce and/or retail experience
- Thorough understanding of Excel and working with spreadsheets
- Strong analytical, numerical and reasoning abilities
- Organized, dynamic, proactive, meticulous and a good team player
- Self-motivated with strong initiative
- Communicate with diplomacy and clarity requirements
- Exceptional time management and follow-up skills
- Experience or interest in photography a plus
- Immediate availability is an advantage
- Located in Irvine, CA
Founded in 2015 and headquartered in Hong Kong, XDynamics designs, develops, manufactures, and markets high-end drone products for both consumers and professionals.
Its development team consists of industry-leading experts from Germany, the United Kingdom, Australia, Hong Kong, and Mainland China with several decades of experience in aerial robotics, aerodynamics, flight control algorithms, computer vision, and imaging technology.
XDynamics is committed to empower users with freedom and autonomy through drone technology, unleashing unlimited creativity in aerial cinematography, and spatial big data analysis and collection.
We build top specification drones with proprietary sensors, radios, motors, gimbals that deliver the high performance, safety and reliability for your daily flying.
We develop powerful drone software with user-centric interface to deliver infinitive features. Our software makes it simple to setup your drone to meet your needs.
Please send you CV, cover letter and salary expectation to [email protected]