Hybrid Project LLC is pleased to announce our HP2 Platform, a modular, long
endurance VTOL aircraft, including a hybrid gas/electric powerplant with onboard starter
and battery charging.
The HP2 requires very minimal ground support equipment, simply add gas and stay
aloft for up to 5 hours. There is no need to charge batteries. The proprietary engine
management system keeps the flight battery topped-off and ready for vertical takeoffs
and landings, as well as supplying energy to power nearly any payload.
The HP2 has successfully completed many hours of flight testing in conditions ranging
from sub-freezing Idaho winters to the extremely hot and windy, high altitude flights
above the Black Rock Desert in Nevada.
We will be releasing more details in the next few weeks. We would love to see you at
our booth (#3537) at AUVSI XPONENTIAL 2018 in Denver, CO.
● 9ft wingspan, Max Takeoff Weight – 35 lbs
● 5 hrs endurance on 1 US Gallon of fuel (these are actual results under less than
ideal weather conditions)
● Onboard starter for FWD Propulsion – this inline unit also generates 350W of
power for charging batteries and supplying power for the payload.
● Modularity – The full nose of aircraft can be configured/replaced with any
structure that falls within the weight and CG limitations.
● Durable – designed for ease of deployment and hard use, configurable for flying
in wet and adverse weather conditions.
● Engineering, machining, composite layup and final assembly are all done
in-house. This ultimately keeps the manufacturing costs low and allows us to
offer customization and payload integration services that are to the same
engineering and manufacturing standards as the rest of the aircraft.
Please visit www.hybridproject.com for more details and contact information.