Got a knack for conceptualising and producing lead-generating B2B content? Want to put these skills to work in a young, fun, rapidly growing company, working in one of the world’s hottest tech fields?
As our B2B Content Marketing Manager it will be your job to plan and produce perfectly-targeted content that will have prospects chomping at the bit to get in touch. You’ll need to learn our target markets, get under our customers’ skin, and get to know the competition inside out, before developing engaging that fits each stage of the buying journey – from technical case studies and whitepapers to web page content, byline articles, blog posts, tweets and much more.
- Develop content marketing plans for 1-3 distinct vertical markets (verticals TBC based on chosen candidate’s experience). The aim: increase brand awareness, drive website traffic and boost lead generation
- Write from scratch industry-leading content that informs every stage of the customer journey
- Monitor the performance of, and feedback on, this content in order to continually fine-tune our messaging
- Work closely with our art team to ensure these materials not only read perfectly but catch the eye
- Work closely with our PR team to identify additional comms opportunities related to your content and the customers it involves
- 2+ years of B2B marketing experience
- Exceptional writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Experienced at producing varied forms of B2B content: case studies, blog posts, byline articles, news, website content, social posts, infographics, presentations and more
- Ideal: experience in one or more of the following industries: geospatial, agriculture, civil engineering, construction
- Strong knowledge of marketing fundamentals
- Strong project management skills
- Great team player (you will work closely with our art, sales and support teams, plus distribution partners, end customers and more)
- Serious attention to detail – perfectionists need definitely apply!
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Journalism
- French and/or other foreign languages a plus
This is an opportunity to join a young, dynamic and multicultural team, working in a fast-paced, high-tech international company.