DroneDeploy is the leading cloud software platform for commercial drones, making the power of aerial data accessible and productive for everyone. Trusted by businesses and individuals in over 140 countries worldwide, we are transforming the way drone users collect, manage and digest impactful data in a variety of industries, including agriculture, real estate, mining and construction. Simple by design and easy to use, DroneDeploy builds revolutionary software compatible with any drone. If you’re excited about drones and want to help us create a simple and seamless experience for drone users across the world, we’d love to hear from you!
We are looking for senior machine learning engineer to form the core of the machine learning team at DroneDeploy. We solve difficult problems here! You will be part of a small agile team, working on machine learning solutions to the biggest problems in the drone space and delivering products based on those solutions. You will deploy the most cutting-edge ML and AI work and should desire you stay up to date with the state of the art. You will have the opportunity to take ownership of building end to end solutions including data handling, algorithms and deployment.
- Masters or PhD in computer science, mathematics, physics, machine learning or equivalent.
- Proven knowledge of machine learning and/or statistics.
- Proven experience executing on building end to end machine learning solutions.
- Proven experience solving and delivering products based on machine learning solutions.
- Expertise in reinforcement learning and / or deep learning for image datasets.
- Experience with implementing numerical methods, data visualization.
- Excellent knowledge of algorithm design.
- Experience with machine learning toolkits like scikit-learn, Keras.
- Experience with deep learning frameworks like TensorFlow and Theano.
- Experience programming in Python, C++ or Go.
- Experience with GPU programming.
- An irrepressible passion for AI and machine learning.
Life at DroneDeploy
We’re a team of star wars loving, hot sauce eating, tech enthusiasts with inspirational talents. Everyone is empowered to explore and implement new ideas and improvements. We enjoy our collaborative office environment and encourage each other to push boundaries. We host weekly Friday night BBQs on our rooftop deck, offer great salaries, generous equity, 100% employee health coverage, unlimited vacation and delicious catered meals among other perks.