AgroFly developed – and patented – the first certified (in Switzerland, other countries pending) and assessed high-precision agricultural spraying UAV platform. Bringing the right amount of product at the right place on the crops doesn’t only protect plants efficiently but also in an eco-friendly manner. AgroFly’s target is to revolutionize plant protection treatments by bringing the right product, at the right time, at the right place!
AgroFly is a Switzerland-based company who developed the first crop-spraying UAV system certified by the national authorities (civil aviation, agricultural, public health & environmental authorities).
Scientific assessments were conducted together with Agroscope, the Swiss institute for agricultural research (noise, application homogeneity, nozzles configuration), University of Geisenheim (ISO 22866 drift assessments) and Syngenta Global – Crop protection / Application Technology department (quality deposit, drifts). Mr. Didier Ançay, our in-house agronomist with international experience, conducts R&D on the spraying parts while Pr. Dominique Genoud leads the Technical department.
Trials and assessments were made on:
- gardening (asparagus, celery, etc.)
- greenhouse shading
We’re now fine-tuning the final production model which will be delivered as following:
Standard AgroFly SpUAV 1.2 including:
- SpUAV 1.2 frame (hexacopter with motors, ESCs & propellers)
- Agricultural Flight Controller
- Transparent tank with level sensor
- AgroFly patented spraying ramp
- Set of nozzles adapted to the crops
- Pesticide pump (5L/min – 8 bar)
- Futaba T16SZ radio-control system
- 2 x AgroFly PowerRack
- 1 x charging station
- SpUAV drone port (to avoid spills and facilitate environmental-friendly refill operations and field deployments / mandatory in Switzerland, meets national environmental standards)
All our SpUAV have a specific S/N, come with a warranty and a dedicated online maintenance and status control platform. Paperwork (agronomical assessments and complete technical files + agricultural calculation tools) are also included + flight & maintenance training at our location. We can also move to customers location to provide the training.
Options to the Standard system are:
- D-RTK (centimeter-precise GPS)
- D-RTK ground station with industrial tripod
- Microwave radar system (ground following)
- Simple Ground Station -> needed on more complex and uneven plots
- AgroFly patented grape-zone spraying device (for vineyards)
- Nozzles kit -> depending type of crops you want to spray
- Nav-lights (for night operations, if permitted in the country of intended operations)
The BASIC version is priced CHF/USD 49,500.00 F.O.B. (including flight, ops and maintenance training at our facilities). We’re still preparing the « Options » and « Accessories » price list.
Please do not hesitate to contact me or Mr. Marcel Rieder ([email protected]), our sales/marketing manager if you need more information.