Salary range: circa. £80k + Share Options + Car Allowance (dep. on experience)
Benefits: Pension, Perkbox, flexible working, training opportunities, and more!
Location: Reading, Berkshire (UK)
Reporting to: COO
Altitude Angel is seeking an experienced Sales Director to join our growing company and based at our new headquarters in Reading, Berkshire. As Sales Director, you’ll manage our team of Sales Executives and have overall responsibility for delivering on the business’ strategic targets.We;’
The ideal candidate will have a proven track-record working for successful technology start-ups with ambitious global sales targets.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Owning and hitting/exceeding annual sales targets
- Management of our Sales Executives
- Developing and executing strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
You will also have overall responsibility in the following areas:
- Own and hit/exceed annual sales targets
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting, strategic customer relationships
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Understand category-specific landscapes and trends
- Reporting on forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of accounts
- Proven sales executive experience, meeting or exceeding targets
- Previous experience as a sales executive, sales manager or sales and marketing director
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services
- Proven ability to position products against competitors
- Demonstrable experience as head of sales, developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
All applicants for this role must have the legal ‘Right to Work’ within the United Kingdom.
If you are an agency and wish to recommend a candidate, before sending their details, please contact us at [email protected] to set up a commercial relationship. Candidates received from unapproved agencies will not be read.