You will join our team in San Francisco, and work closely together with our international marketing team, which is headquartered in Switzerland. Your primary focus will be to organize our North American marketing activities and events. Part of your daily job will include engaging with some of our closest partners, to ensure brand and message alignment. We welcome you to lead initiatives and bring new ideas to the table. Pix4D is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Manage all phases of all Pix4D, Inc. North American events (e.g. trade shows, speeches, sponsorship, trainings, user events), including, but not limited to: identification, qualification, planning, design, material and personnel logistics, contracts, social events, customer meetings, media interviews and on-site operations.
- Research and collect submissions for content (e.g. use cases, articles, testimonials, quotes) from regional clients and resellers. Work with core marketing team to assess, qualify, and develop content. Amplify into influencer and PR networks.
- Work with customers, resellers, and partners to create value added initiatives for branding, relationship building, content diffusion or sales lead generation.
- Define and implement a region specific marketing plan based on the overall company marketing strategy.
- Analyze and interpret customer behaviors, patterns, statistics of prospects, customers, the market, in order to adjust the North American market strategy, as well as take action using marketing tools.
- Coordinate with the corporate marketing team in Switzerland for best resources use, aligned marketing strategy execution and for creative marketing projects.
- Work with corporate marketing team to develop regional and industry specific SEO strategy.
- Connect with influential media outlets, journalists and influencers to convey Company news and initiatives.
- Experience in event planning and management, including speaker outreach and vendor relationships
- Strong analytical skills and experience with reporting and data analysis
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Command of inbound and outbound marketing tactics
- Experience public relations, corporate communications, content marketing and conversion copywriting or relationship management strongly preferred
- Standard American spoken and written English required; all other languages considered assets
- Position (in-house only) based in Pix4D’s San Francisco office
A company that faces problems together and values people first and foremost when achieving goals.
Highly collaborative structure maximizes each person’s expertise and creativity.
Active work culture and support system that reaches beyond working hours.