Altitude Angel is excited to announce the creation of a new role within our Corporate Strategy team, leading our communications and marketing strategy.
Widely regarded as a technical leader in the emerging field of Drone Traffic Management (UTM), Altitude Angel develops cloud-scale systems to facilitate the safe integration of unmanned vehicles into national airspace worldwide. In short, we don’t make drones; we make them safe. Our national foundation technologies are deployed internationally by governments, civil aviation authorities and air navigation service providers to meet the needs of an emerging industry.
- Develop and manage the company’s external communication strategy
- Working with the leadership team to tune public messages
- Manage press and media relations
- Manage and drive positive news coverage
- Manage and drive positive social media presence
- Develop a platform for Altitude Angel’s thought leadership, driving industry excellence
- Drive community engagement
- Align messaging with strategic partners
- Lead the go-to-market audience launch plans for key products
- Partner with the sales team to build a targeted marketing campaign that generates leads and opportunities
- Build inspiring sales collateral in line with Altitude Angel product capabilities
- Manage / coordinate public demonstrations, events and exhibitions
- Lead competitive landscape analysis and internal briefings
- Manage a marketing budget, maximising return on investment
- Be an advocate of Altitude Angel technologies in today’s industry landscape and for drone operations in tomorrow’s world.
- Continue to add value to Altitude Angel by maintaining focus on personal development. Maintaining and improving communications skills to enhance capabilities to influence internal and external stakeholders in line with Altitude Angel growth targets.
Skills and Experience:
- Marketing, product planning, consulting or strategy experience
- Proven track record in managing a corporate communication strategy
- Passion for working in technology, aviation and drone industries.
- A strong desire to play a leading role in one of the industry’s most capable, most exciting start-ups.
- Excellent leadership, collaboration and communication
- Ability to influence and be a team player
- A clear, well organised logical thinker with the ability to respond to dynamic situations when under pressure, applying the same clear, logical thinking.
- Flexibility to maintain focus as the business grows and changes.
- Ability and desire to learn and personally grow your career.
About Altitude Angel:
Altitude Angel continues to be a game changer – and leader – as the world’s most accurate data and real-time platform for the emerging drone (UAV) industry. Put simply, our technologies will become the backbone of automated drone flight in the years that come. Today, we are focused on improving the safety of aerial operations for all airspace users by connecting people with the right safety information at the right time.
The Reading-based team share a single goal, to create the ‘Internet of Flying Things’™, a fully comprehensive traffic management system where all drones and operators are interconnected, sharing a common platform for data exchange between all parties and aerial stakeholders while allowing the drone market to flourish. To do this, Altitude Angel has developed a technology that delivers global drone safety and navigation services.
Head Office (Primary place of work) – Reading, UK.
Travel – Occasional travel required WW, Europe and UK.