UAV Vision is pleased to announce the launch of a new, intuitive Video Exploitation Operator Suite that provides the easiest operation of gyro-stabilised camera systems.
After consultation with hundreds of professional gimbal operators across the globe, UAV Vision has created VEXOS, the industry leading gimbal operating software that has been specifically designed for the operator, by operators.
VEXOS is a C4ISR platform that provides the operator with complete control over the operational capabilities of their gimbal in a user-friendly interface environment which focusses on the most critical elements of the mission, video and location.
Key features include:
- One click connect and auto connect functionalities
- An integrated multi-layered moveable map for quick and easy access to geo-location information
- The configuration of all sensors, features (object tracking, GEO-Lock, recording, etc.) and joystick control
- Mission replay functionality
- The customisation of the video display and user settings
- Touch screen design
- Cross platform compatibility
- Picture in picture for dual streaming of EO and IR footage
- One click or one tap object track
- Compliant with the latest KLV data encoding standards such as STANAG and MISB