Saxon Remote Systems a Kansas based company was awarded a contract in Jan. to design, build and integrate a 48 megapixel multispectral camera array for Visual Intelligence. This sensor will revolutionize the UAS Industry
The Hummingbird Elite will do the following:
- The Hummingbird Elite will integrate with nearly any multi rotor system capable of carrying a five-pound payload.
- Produce 2-pixel relative accuracy with similar absolute accuracy using control or GPS.
- Precise positioning utilizing RTK GPS quality available.
- Multi axis gimbal provides a stable platform for increased accuracy with minimum control.
- Lowest cost to obtain wide coverage and high resolution simultaneously.
- Scalable to multiple resolutions and spectral bands
Hummingbird Elite Standard Configuration
- Four 12 MP Cameras
- RTK GPS/IMU
- Gimbal Integrated with flight controller
- Flight Planner Software
- Ground Station for Image QC and Analysis
The new Hummingbird Elite is a multi-camera payload designed to produce ultra-high resolution and pixel-level position-accurate products from its patented array technology. Now you can use or customize camera arrays to accomplish any mapping project including:
- Engineering Survey
- Architecture, Engineering & Construction
- Precision Agriculture (Multi-band)
- Telecom Site and Tower Analysis
- Mapping (Ortho, DSM, Contours)
- Insurance Catastrophic/Claims Support
- Building Inspections
For more information, please email us at [email protected] We anticipate this system hitting the market around the September time frame. For demonstrations, please contact us at 316-847-8809