Propeller Aero is hiring talented Sales Executives to accelerate our penetration of civil industry. As one member of a small and talented sales team, you will bring Propeller Aero’s cutting-edge aerial data technology to this massive market.
The Propeller Aero sales team is a carefully curated group of curious, diverse high-achievers. Every member has an unyielding commitment to excellence, and adds unique value to the team. We are passionate about bringing our amazing technology to the world, intent on winning, and committed to having a lot of fun in the process.
- Drive the sales process with companies looking to save time and money leveraging commercial drones and analytics systems for the civil engineering industry.
- Manage all aspects of the sales process in an account-based sales team: lead generation via outbound efforts, timely response to inbound leads, and all interactions through to deal negotiation and closure, with the goal of driving revenue growth in the vertical.
- Join in-person drone demonstrations (yes…our job is awesome) and pitch to VPs and C-suite executives.
- Educate prospective customers that have very little understanding about drone tech and how our technology can add value to their operations.
- Build new customer relationships through strategic consultation.
- Meet and exceed direct sales goals for assigned accounts.
- Work effectively within a team environment to maximize revenue potential and ensure customer success.
- 2-5 years full-cycle sales experience with a proven track record of success selling software/hardware/IT applications with a business value proposition; prior experience selling new technologies to old markets is a plus.
- 2+ years of field sales experience, with on-site deal closure a plus.
- You have the ability to develop and manage a sales pipeline with a proven track record of handling and closing a large number of transactions simultaneously.
- You have demonstrated track records of quota attainment and superior performance relative to peers.
- You are a creative problem-solver, an entrepreneur at heart, an exceptional listener, and a great communicator.
- You’re proactively able to identify and generate leads and opportunities without dependence on inbound leads.
- Excited to work in a small team environment, where resources are shared, product feedback is in no short supply, and initiative is a must-have.
- Willingness to travel to bring the power of Propeller Aero’s technology “into the wild”
- You “get it” and understand Propeller Aero’s mission. You want to help make Propeller Aero one of the most important technology companies in the world, you want to be a contributing member of a winning sales team, and you want to have fun along the way.
- Experience in civil engineering, operating UAVs or aerial data expertise (e.g. GIS) a plus.
You’ll be working with our US sales and marketing teams based in our new headquarters in Denver, Colorado.