DroneDeploy is the leading cloud software platform for commercial drones, making the power of aerial data accessible and productive for everyone. Trusted by businesses and individuals in over 140 countries worldwide, we are transforming the way drone users collect, manage and digest impactful data in a variety of industries, including agriculture, real estate, mining and construction. Simple by design and easy to use, DroneDeploy builds revolutionary software compatible with any drone. If you’re excited about drones and want to help us create a simple and seamless experience for drone users across the world, we’d love to hear from you!
Do you have limitless energy, tenacity and love the thrill of the hunt? Are you entrepreneurial and have successfully demonstrate the ability to sell into new markets? Do you have a track record of over quota achievement? Do you want to surround yourself with smart people that will drive you to be better? If so, then you may have found your dream job and we may have found our dream hire!
I’m Brandon O’Sullivan the VP of Sales for DroneDeploy. I am looking for a super talented individual to join our Enterprise Sales Team as we take on the new industrial age revolution…Drones! Drones are on track to be “huge.” A new Goldman Sachs analysis sees a cumulative $100 billion “total addressable market” over the next five years alone.
To achieve our vision we need to build an amazing team. Here’s where you come in…
The Enterprise Field Sales Executive (SDR) is responsible for aggressively growing our revenue with F1000 companies. You must have history of exceeding your sales quota, continuously and substantially. You are comfortable and confident rolling up your sleeves to build an impressive pipeline of business as a result of outbound prospecting (i.e. you are a “hunter”!) You also have experience navigating through complex organizations and selling to multiple decision makers, including the “C Suite”.
To be seriously considered you likely have…
- 5+ yrs. field sales experience selling to the F1000
- Work Ethic – Possesses a strong willingness to work hard and going the extra mile to achieve performance expectations.
- Integrity – does not cut corners ethically. Builds trust and maintains confidence. Does what is right. Is upfront and truthful.
- Entrepreneurial – Demonstrates the ability to sell into new markets. Deep and creative sales hunting skills
- Persistence – Demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the extra mile to get the job done.
- Proactive – Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company.
- Intellectual Curiosity – Demonstrates ability to quickly learn more about everything & use that knowledge to get better at their jobs and helping customers
- High Standards – Expects personal & team performance to be nothing short of the best.
- Teamwork – Can effectively build collaborative relationships with Marketing, Sales, and Product teams.
Life at DroneDeploy
We’re a team of star wars loving, hot sauce eating, tech enthusiasts with inspirational talents. Everyone is empowered to explore and implement new ideas and improvements. We enjoy our collaborative office environment and encourage each other to push boundaries. We host weekly Friday night BBQs on our rooftop deck, offer great salaries, generous equity,100% employee health coverage, unlimited vacation and delicious catered meals among other perks.
DroneDeploy is an equal opportunity employer.