Centrik for UAS continues to grow at home and overseas. We are now looking to grow the team again with a specialist UAS Business Development Manager who can build on this success.
The UAS Business Development Manager is to deliver sales success globally in meeting agreed targets and in owning the entire sales cycle from prospecting through to contract closure and initial service delivery.
Head of New Markets
• Use market knowledge to focus sales activity which will include but not be limited to lead generation and nurturing, written communications, client meetings, Centrik demonstrations both in person and via WebEx and attending/exhibiting at trade shows both in the UK and overseas.
• Maintain an effective CRM and process driven sales activity in accordance with an agreed sales plan.
• Liaise with the marketing department to develop and deliver a supportive marketing effect
What we’re looking for
• A good candidate will have extensive, credible commercial UAS experience and a good understanding of the UK market. A great candidate will also have relevant military UAS experience. An excellent candidate will have all these plus significant international experience in dealing with operators and Regulators at senior levels.
• A good candidate will have a demonstrable sales record over at least 5 years. A great candidate will have a demonstrable UAS sales record (commercial & military) over at least 5 years. An excellent candidate will have all these across an international client base.
• A good candidate will have the gravitas and credibility that befits the selling of a world-leading safety critical SaaS. A great candidate will have successfully led teams in their own model. An excellent candidate will see this role as a springboard for future promotion and will excel with increasing responsibility as we grow internationally.
Competitive depending on whether you are Good, Great or Excellent!
Advertising Start August 2017
CV Long Listing Week Commencing 11 September 17
CV Short Listing Week Commencing 18 September17
First Interview Week Commencing 25 September
Second Interview Week Commencing 16 October
Candidate In Place by November 2017
Applications to [email protected]
Strictly No Agencies