You will join the development team that takes care of our flagship product, Pix4D Desktop. You will have the opportunity to work with product owners, UX designers, testers and domain experts to create and improve interfaces used by a wide client base of professionals such as surveyors, farmers, forensic experts and more.
You learned by direct experience that the most important characteristic of software is maintainability. As such, you strive to keep your code simple, readable and testable. You understand the importance of testing and your definition of done contains proper tests, as close to unit tests as possible. You are passionate about your craft, you enjoy sharing good practices in pair programming and learning from others.
- Design and implement user-centric software interfaces and core components
- Maintain and refactor the existing code base
- Collaborate in the full product life-cycle, from early concepts and prototypes to full deployment
- Engage in the team’s agile process
- Experience working in agile teams, with developers, UX designers
- Excellence in modern C++ programming, focused on code quality, reusability and ease of maintenance
- Experience developing Qt applications including QWidgets, Qt memory model and event-loop execution model
- Proficiency in profiling and debugging Qt applications on Windows, Mac and Linux
- User oriented mindset, at ease working with UX expert
- English language, written and spoken
- Flexible and open-minded to feel at home in a fast-growing technology company
A company that faces problems together and values people first and foremost when achieving goals.
Highly collaborative structure maximises each person’s expertise and creativity.
Active work culture and support system that reaches beyond working hours.