Mobilicom has announced the release of the SkyHopper PRO UAV Data Link – the first in its SkyHopper family of products. This advanced commercial UAV communication system addresses mining & process industry, infrastructure inspection, security and surveillance, and delivery drone applications.
SkyHopper PRO also offers the unique advantage of its ability to deliver technology on the cutting edge that enables autonomous UAV, fleet management, swarm and cloud-based UAV operations.
Today, drone manufacturers oftentimes use separate solutions for control, telemetry and payload, thereby increasing costs and weight. SkyHopper PRO gives drone manufacturers the peace of mind of packaging all drone communication into a single RF channel in a lightweight solution, supporting Point-to-Point and Point-to-Multipoint communication as well as multiple transmission modes, and offers its experienced support team to hit the ground running.
To date, Mobilicom has garnered success in its wireless solutions for mission critical communications. Mobilicom has leveraged its proven technology and expanded into the commercial drone sector with SkyHopper PRO, which has already been successfully tested and validated with commercial and industrial drone manufacturers around the globe and its drone communication solution has been proven in the field with remarkable performance.
A few of SkyHopper Pro’s key features include:
- Over 5Km Line-of-Sight range with a robust link
- Superior UAV communication through N-LOS & Urban areas using proprietary radio technology that finds its way around obstructions to carry a clear and solid radio signal
- Broadcast, Multicast and Unicast transmission modes
- Security and Encryption with the addition of our advanced proprietary encryption mechanism
- Single link for control, telemetry and full HD real-time video
- Relay operation for extending LOS range and overcoming dead spots in urban or industrial areas
- Small Form Factor and Lightweight
- Built-in flexibility to best optimize to specific customer challenges
SkyHopper PRO is available now.
For more information, visit SkyHopper PRO at http://www.skyhopper.biz