Martek Marine UAS Division is accepting expressions of interest for the role of UAV Chief Pilot.
Martek Marine UAS Division undoubtedly lead the world in the emerging maritime UAV industry. We’ve just won the world’s biggest ever civilian drone service contract. Yes, you heard right…. Our vision is to dominate this and other sectors and deliver true disruption to operations using drones. Could you be a superstar UAV Chief Pilot to help lead this? This is a chance in a lifetime to make a name for yourself and play a part in changing the world.
Obviously, your next career move is critical and you’ll probably be looking for an outstanding opportunity to team up with a team of highly driven fun people, people determined to be the best. Making the right choice of who you join is critical – you can’t afford to compromise. At Martek our people strategy is to recruit the best people and to invest in performance development so that together we can fulfil our immense potential, achieve our vision and reap the rewards that come with success. Oh, and let’s have lots of laughs along the way!
Established in 2000, we’ve achieved stellar growth recognised by top business awards including 2 Queen’s Award for Enterprise. Our brand is ‘edgy’ and we’re recognised as industry innovators as we embark on our mission to disrupt business operations using drones.
Opportunity knocks for us now to treble our turnover in 3 years- we’re determined to change the world with what we bring! If this excites you and you want to be part of our success story, read on!
Applicants should meet the following criteria;
• Extensive aviation regulatory knowledge, National and EASA, gained from a commercial aviation background
• A minimum of 1500 hrs of UAV flying, with a minimum of 500 on UAV’s over 150kg max T/O weight
• Commercial UAV Licence
• BVLOS experience
• Previous supervisory roles
• VHF radio licence
• Current class 2 medical
• Good attention to detail
• Willingness to deploy as required, this may decrease over time
• Ability to compile Flight crew notices and amend operations manuals as required to National and EASA authority standards and requirements
• Team player
The successful candidate will be responsible for flight crew recruitment, initial and recurrent training, oversight of flight crew currency, ensuring all crew adhere to company and regulatory procedures, compiling and executing training courses for new operational requirements and the day to day management functions normally associated with the role of Chief Pilot.
If you are looking for an exciting career with a forward thinking company, then these roles could be ideal for you!
Martek Marine is committed to providing a world-class professional and safe operation, if you believe you are able and willing to deliver this and would like to be part of our team, then we would like to hear from you.
- Salary to be discussed subject to experience
- > 40 hours annual Continual Professional Development investment
- Free fruit and free breakfast provided everyday
- Heavily subsidised gym membership & Fitbit health a fitness tracker
- Westfield Level 2 healthcare scheme
- Unlimited holidays as long as you get the job done
- Work the hours you want as long as you get the job done
- Free parking
- Monthly budget for a whole company fun event
- Monthly department budget for lunch out, or another team building event of the dept’s choice
- Free flu jab
- Regular off-site away days and team celebration events
Please note, due to the expected number of responses, only applicants that meet the above criteria will receive a reply.
Please send your CV and covering letter to [email protected]
Please do not apply unless you meet the above requirements