Callen-Lenz and its subsidiary SkyCircuits specialise in manned and unmanned aircraft operations and technology. Our business is rapidly expanding in exciting and technically challenging areas of aviation.
As an Embedded Systems Programmer you will be joining the SkyCircuits team developing, designing and manufacturing advanced avionics systems including autopilot and ground station systems for unmanned aircraft.
Based in the heart of rural Wiltshire but within easy access to the beautiful city of Salisbury, we are offering a competitive salary and pension scheme, an employee benefits package in conjunction with a technical challenge and an opportunity to be at the forefront of a rapidly growing sector of aviation.
Please submit covering letter and CV to [email protected]
Latest date for CV submission: 31st May 2017 (unless position previously filled)
An upper second-class (2:1) or above BSc or Masters Honours degree in an Engineering or Science subject.
- Experience in microcontroller programming in C/C++ or Ada
- Proficiency in spoken and written English
- Experience in interfacing microcontrollers to external components (e.g. sensors) using SPI, I2C, UART and/or CAN
- Experience in programming on a RTOS
- Model-based design using Simulink
- Experience with flight control systems
- Ability to work to DO-178C Level A
- Use of ARM and Cortex-based microcontrollers
- Programming of a desktop application to interact with a microcontroller-based system
- Knowledge of PID controllers & Kalman filters
- Drive to write clean code
- Experience in the use of GIT
- General interest in aviation, particularly unmanned aviation
- Must have an existing Right to Work in the UK
- Good communicator
- Excellent problem solving ability
- Ability to work well in a team
- Attention to detail and continuous test and evaluation at all stages of programming
- Enthusiasm for their work and self-motivated
Apply here http://callenlenz.com/contact/careers/