Martek Marine undoubtedly lead the world in the emerging maritime UAV industry. We’ve just won the world’s biggest ever civilian drone service contract. Yes you heard right…. Our Vision is to dominate this and other sectors and deliver true disruption to operations using drones. Could you be a superstar UAV Business Development Manager to lead this? This is a chance in a lifetime to make a name for yourself and play a part in changing the world.
Obviously your next career move is critical and you’ll probably looking for an outstanding opportunity to team up with a team of highly driven fun people, people determined to be the best. Making the right choice of who you join is critical – you can’t afford to compromise. At Martek our people strategy is to recruit the best people and to invest in performance development so that together we can fulfil our immense potential, achieve our vision and reap the rewards that come with success. Oh, and let’s have lots of laughs along the way!
Established in 2000, we’ve achieved stellar growth recognised by top business awards including 2 Queen’s Award for Enterprise. Our brand is ‘edgy’ and we’re recognised as industry innovators as we embark on our Mission to disrupt business operations using drone
Opportunity knocks for us now to treble our turnover in 3 years– we’re determined to change the world with what we bring! If this excites you and you want to be part of our success story, read on!
You’ll be an entrepreneurial self-starter, confident and experienced at opening doors from cold, and securing new business for pre-eminent ‘best-in-world’ disruptive drone services. You’ll be comfortable adopting an assertive sales style where you challenge & educate clients using tailored business cases & stories, taking control of the sales process, negotiating hard and closing.
As the role develops there’ll be extensive international travel involved, visiting clients and attending/speaking at conferences and trade shows.
We’re looking for someone with MASSIVE ambition who’ll relish joining a fast growing SME where all that matters is results. You’ll love a challenge in a fast paced performance driven organisation that’s determined to be the best in the world – no compromise. Delivering results and being one step ahead is what you’re all about. You’ll be given ownership with full empowerment to act and opinions will count. Working in an SME gives you the exposure too hands-on experiences and greater room for career growth and opportunities.
We guarantee you a stimulating, challenging and rewarding time. Our culture allows you to choose your own working hours and how many holidays you take – it really is up to you! You’ll also benefit from the best training around embracing the very latest ideologies – we’re passionate about your personal development. You can expect a lot at Martek from a high-quality Investor in People ‘Gold Standard’ company – it’s a great place to work for high achievers.
- Salary up to £60k + £20k uncapped bonus + benefits
- > 40 hours annual Continual Professional Development investment
- Free fruit and free breakfast provided everyday
- Heavily subsidised gym membership & Fitbit health a fitness tracker
- Westfield Level 2 healthcare scheme
- Unlimited holidays as long as you get the job done
- Work the hours you want as long as you get the job done Free parking
- Monthly budget for a whole company fun event
- Monthly department budget for lunch out, or another team building event of the dept’s choice
- Free flu jab
- Regular off-site away days and team celebration events
To apply you MUST have energy and drive in abundance and be remarkable – it’s not negotiable. If you think this sounds exciting and you’re the perfect fit, then we can’t wait to meet you! Send [email protected]om your CV together with your response to these 4 points:
- The market sector(s) you are currently selling UAVs and/or UAV services into;
- The number of new clients for UAVs and/or UAV services you’ve won in each of the last two years;
- The value of business for UAVs and/or UAV services you’ve won in each of the last two years;
- The market sector(s) you feel your unique knowledge/skill/experience best equips you to be able to sell into and your estimate of the revenue you’d expect to book therein in each of the next 3 years
We can’t wait to hear from you!