Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek® Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek’s people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email [email protected] .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
- Our Client is looking for someone to maintain and operate our fleet of drones and support operations.
- Fly drones for data collection purposes and system demonstrations
- Maintain and repair drones
- Learn/operate autopilot systems for our Client
- Learn/operate telemetry acquisition systems for drones both manufacturers and our own
- Experience using RTK GPS systems
- Learn to operate droneshield systems for demos
- Electronics technician skills soldering, cabling
- International shipping (UPS, FedEx, DHL)
- Assemble and prepare orders for shipment
- Travel to support demos