- Manage all aspects of the sales process including lead generation via outbound efforts (email marketing, cold calling, etc.) and timely responding to inbound leads.
- Perform in-person drone demonstrations (yes…) and pitch to VPs and C-level executives
- Build out new markets — navigate direct sales opportunities, driving Kespry expansion into large new markets and geographies.
- Educate prospects that have very little prior knowledge about our technology.
- Build new customer relationships through strategic consultation.
- Partner with the customer on new and expansion opportunities: leading the negotiation and proposal process.
- Direct the sales process with operating executives who are looking to save time and money by levering the cost economics of commercial drones, for progress monitoring, digital measurement, inspection, etc. in industries such as construction, solar energy, mining, and others.
- The role offers a high degree of autonomy and management visibility as the market feedback you provide is highly relevant to the product and engineering teams as they rapidly iterate the product.
- Meet and exceed direct sales goals within assigned geographic territory.
- Work effectively within a team environment to maximize revenue potential and ensure customer success.
- 5+ years full-cycle sales experience with a proven track record of success selling software/hardware/IT applications with a business value proposition; prior experience selling to mid-market clients a plus
- You are a creative problem-solver, entrepreneur at heart, an exceptional listener, and a great communicator. You seek out challenges and love to get creative to solve them. You are a competitor and enjoy being in a friendly competitive environment.
- Demonstrated experience executing full life cycle sales with excellent client management skills and a consultative sales approach
- You’re proactively able to identify and generate leads and opportunities without dependence on inbound leads. You’re willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic and no fear of creating conversations from scratch.-
- Excited to work in a small team startup environment
- Willingness to travel – to bring the power of commercial drones to fascinating real-world sites, such as massive mines, solar fields, construction sites, etc.
- You have a desire, even an obsession, to bring / expand customers into the Kespry franchise and maximize revenue. You have the ability to develop and manage a sales pipeline with a proven track record of handling and closing a large number of transactions simultaneously.
- You “get it” and understand Kespry’s mission. You believe Kespry will become one of the most important technology companies in the world, you want to be a contributing member of a winning sales team, and you want to have fun all the way
- Experience operating UAVs a plus.
About UsAt Kespry, we’re revolutionizing some of the oldest industries in the world with products that fly. We’re the leading commercial drone and data intelligence provider offering the most advanced product on the market. But more than that we’re a group of crazy passionate people standing on the edge of the next technology revolution. We see a future where drones change people’s lives by helping to cut construction costs, increase mining safety and efficiency, boost agricultural yields while reducing chemical use, find and help people in dangerous situations, and much, much more. Not only do we see that future, we’re making it happen with small, smart, reliable, and fully autonomous drones that capture crystal clear images, 3D models, and mountains of data.
Job posted by
Director of Recruiting @ Kespry
Job Poster Location
San Francisco Bay Area