Airware believes an accurate view of the world empowers our customers to make it a better place. We offer complete commercial drone solutions, enabling enterprises to take full advantage of aerial data for endless business applications. Airware’s comprehensive solutions combine hardware, software, and cloud services to enable companies to efficiently manage and safely and reliably operate commercial drones at scale. We partner with some of the largest national and global corporations across Insurance, Mining, Construction, Utility, and Oil & Gas industries.
Airware is looking for a proven leader to manage all aspects of the customer engagement process with Airware’s key enterprise customers and ensure they receive an exceptional experience every step of the way. You will lead remote and onsite execution of professional services on behalf of Airware. You will collaborate closely with customer stakeholders to analyse and solve pressing business challenges with Airware’s solutions. You will serve as the face of Airware and a trusted advisor to enterprise customer leadership to help them learn, implement, and adopt commercial drone technology. You will champion the development of customer and industry specific solutions, with a focus on operational, financial, and technical feasibility.
- Lead the delivery and execution of multiple projects in support of Airware’s enterprise customers
- Manage, plan, develop, and implement the timely and successful delivery of Airware’s solutions
- Conduct formal working sessions and process mapping workshops to successfully integrate Airware’s solution into the enterprise customer’s day-to-day operations
- Establish and develop strong, credible relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Create detailed process maps, cost benefit analyses, business cases, and/or return on investment models
- Grow Airware’s footprint by guiding enterprise customers from Proof of Concept to Pilot Study to Deployment
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Airware’s Sales, Solutions Engineering, Flight Operations, Customer Success, and Product Management teams
- Learn and demonstrate working knowledge of commercial drone industry and technology, and at least one of the industry verticals (Insurance, Mining, Construction, Utility, and Oil & Gas)
Skills and experience:
- 4 year degree required; MBA or Master’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 5+ years of progressive, customer-facing management consulting and/or enterprise account management experience
- Strong project/program management skills
- Demonstrated flexibility and adaptability relative to thriving in ambiguous, constantly changing, high pressure environments
- Excellent oral and written communication and client management skills to build rapport and credibility with our enterprise customers
- Ability to foster teamwork and cooperation from a cross-functional team
- Strategic and analytical thinking ability to design approaches/solutions in a timely manner
- Experience in business process design, process mapping, workshops and meeting facilitation
- Experience deploying enterprise IT/SaaS solutions for Fortune 500 companies
- Experience in business case creation, including cost benefit and/or ROI analyses
Airware offers complete enterprise drone solutions built on the industry’s most comprehensive hardware, software, and cloud services platform. Airware’s leading set of technologies enables enterprises to plan, fly, and analyze aerial data to drive business outcomes including operational cost savings, enhanced worker safety, and improved decision making. Airware has built a cross-disciplinary team of experts in aerospace, robotics, geospatial, hardware, software, and cloud. Founded in 2011, Airware has raised more than $90 million to date from investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, Next World Capital, First Round Capital, Google Ventures, GE Ventures, and Intel Capital. Airware is headquartered in San Francisco, CA with a European HQ in Paris, France.