- Assess and follow-up on sales opportunities, close sales deals (North America)
- Consult with clients on our cutting-edge technology and provide tailored advice and solutions
- Benchmark and analyze sales results
- Increase channel sales
- Create sales quotes and invoices, update sales records, manage licenses
- Travel to trade shows and meetings
- Provide software demonstrations
- Perform administrative tasks such as invoices, sales reports, CRM entries, vendor forms
- Experience in B2B sales required (2 years or more)
- Knowledge of GIS, geomatics engineering, geospatial industry, aerial mapping software and practices
- Thrives in a fast-paced, action-driven environment
- Ability to travel
- US Citizen
- Position located in San Francisco
A company that faces problems together and values people first and foremost when achieving goals.
Highly collaborative structure maximizes each person’s expertise and creativity.
Active work culture and support system that reaches beyond working hours.