Boeing Phantom Works is seeking expressions of interest for candidates to work on some of the most exciting projects in Australia including Autonomous Systems, Mission Systems and Data Analytics, commencing early 2017. We require experienced Software, Systems and Electrical Engineers & Data Scientists:
· Software engineering with skills in C++, Java and Python, including planning software sprints, software requirements analysis and specification, functional analysis, software design and development, software integration and test
· Systems engineering including requirements analysis and maintenance, development of system architecture, review of hardware and software configuration, system integration and verification testing
· Electrical engineering including ground systems, antennas, payloads and avionics
· Data Scientists with skills in imagery analysis, video analysis or prescriptive data analytics
· Familiarity with interoperability protocols, simulation systems, geospatial systems, standards and data formats is desired
· Tertiary qualifications in Software Engineering, Systems Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or Information Technology.
Applicants must be Australian Citizens to meet defence security requirements.
You will be members of a 50+ strong rapid prototyping team working on cutting edge technology. This opportunity will see you joining a company that employs the best talent to develop and deliver world class capabilities for some of the most advanced systems available.
Relocation assistance will be considered for the right candidate.
The Phantom Works division of Boeing Defence, Space & Security conducts customer engagement activities to understand future needs and innovation activities to create next generation prototypes of future Boeing products and services.
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer and particularly encourages women and people of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Island descent to be part of an organisation that promotes a diverse and safe workplace environment.
For further information please contact me on direct message or call 07 3306 36