We are looking for an all-star Content Marketing Manager who’s ready to take storytelling to the next level. You will own content strategy and development, and be responsible for educating and engaging the market about the value of commercial drones. As an early stage contributor, you’ll have the opportunity to build from the ground up and play a pivotal role at a company which is revolutionising industries globally.
Content Strategy & Execution
- Drive DroneDeploy’s content strategy, incorporating what is needed for demand generation, thought leadership, seasonal campaigns and PR purposes.
- Build and manage a rich, persona focused – through the funnel – content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties
- Plan and execute whitepapers, infographics, e-books, blogs, videos, content for webinars, etc. to engage target audiences.
- Write creative briefs and direct content asset production; author and execute content as needed
- Repurpose and repackage existing content into alternative forms to extract maximum value from the content creation efforts.
- Ensure that the content engine is scalable and flexible, capable of executing on long-term initiatives while responsive to current events and hot topics.
Tracking & Analysis
- Measure, report and act on the performance of content marketing efforts.
- Distribute insightful analytics for consumption by the Marketing, Community, Sales and Product teams.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders, including Sales, Customer Success, Demand Generation and Community, Product Marketing, and external influencers and experts to identify needs and create content.
- Guide designers to create compelling and easily digestible visual representations of data and insights.
- Manage the development and publishing of content authored by contractors, community leaders and customers.
What You Bring to the Team:
- Passionate storyteller and self-starter.
- 3+ years of experience with a track record of success at multi-channel content creation, and a strong foundation in inbound marketing principles.
- Exceptional writer and editorialist for different stages of the marketing funnel and customer lifecycle.
- Demonstrated ability to operate both strategically and tactically in a high-energy, fast-paced team.
- Strong bias towards speed and detail-oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal and oral communication skills.
- Must have positive and flexible attitude for working in a changing environment – with a great sense of humor.
- Experience managing agencies or contractors, and multiple projects with successful execution.
- Solid knowledge of web analytics and CMS tools, including Hubspot or similar platform.
- Experience working in a high growth company is a plus.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, such as Photoshop and InDesign, and project management tools, such as Asana, is a plus.
- Understanding of basic HTML & CSS is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Public Relations, Marketing or relevant field.
Why Team DroneDeploy?
DroneDeploy is the leading drone data platform for commercial drones, making the power of aerial data accessible and productive for everyone. Trusted by users in over 135 countries, we are transforming aerial business insights across industries, including agriculture, real estate, mining, and construction. Simple by design and easy to use, DroneDeploy builds leading-edge software compatible with any drone. If you’re excited about drones, category creation and being on the cutting edge, we’d love to hear from you!
Life at DroneDeploy
We’re a team of Star Wars loving, hot sauce eating, tech enthusiasts with inspirational talents. Everyone is empowered to explore and implement new ideas and improvements. We enjoy our collaborative office environment and encourage each other to push boundaries. We host weekly Friday night BBQs on our deck, offer great salaries, generous equity, 100% employee health coverage, unlimited vacation and delicious catered meals among other perks.
DroneDeploy is an equal opportunity employer.