You’ll be project managing the development of our SDKs and mobile applications (software background needed).
However, as we are a small team and each person must wear many hats, your skills will be needed in a number of smaller projects to ensure they succeed as well.
– Work with engineering leads and product managers to develop schedules and milestones
– Identify risks and dependencies and work with cross functional teams (engineering, operations, marketing) to resolve them
– Disciplined tracking and reporting of product maturity
– Identify and resolve organizational inefficiencies with creative technology solutions and process implementation
– Coordinate day to day efforts between global offices as all of our projects work hand in hand with HQ engineering teams in China
– Coordinate communication with HQ teams with evening calls
– BS, CS, EE, CE, ME or equivalent
– 2+ years in engineering project management and cross-functional team management experience
– Strong technical background as a past SW engineer.
– Strong analytical problem solving skills
– Ability to work in an evolving environment, helping to develop processes and best practices for both company and industry
– Excellent visual, written and verbal communication skills
– Able to understand complex technical issues and communicate them effectively to cross functional teams and management
– Excellent collaborator, able to make a positive contribution in a dynamic team spread around the world
– Self motivated, able to work independently, entrepreneurial, excellent time management
– International travel (up to 25%)
– Ability to speak Mandarin is a huge plus
– Experience with iOS and/or Android SDK
– Experience with Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket and equivalent collaboration and development tools