•Assist with the development and writing of marketing materials, such as plans, recommendations and presentations.
•Analyze current and past marketing data to help determine overall marketing strategy. •Ensure marketing ideas coincide with the company’s brand and mission statement. •Responsible for Social Media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
Curate relevant content to reach the company’s ideal customers.
Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written). oMonitor, listen and respond to users in a “social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
Conduct online advocacy and open stream for cross-promotions.
Develop and expand community and/or blogger outreach efforts.
Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, and blog).
Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns. Compile report for management showing results (ROI).
•Become an advocate for the Company in Social Media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
•Demonstrate ability to map out marketing strategy and then drive that strategy proven by testing and metrics.
•Develop a strategy and implement a proactive process for capturing customer online reviews. Monitor online ratings and respond accordingly.
•Monitor trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
•Identify threats and opportunities in user generated content surrounding the business. Report notable threats to appropriate management.
•Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the Social Media campaigns.
•Monitor effective benchmarks (best practices) for measuring the impact of Social Media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results. •Other duties assigned.
1. Excellent communication skills
2. High EQ and empathy
3. Problem solving and analytical skills
4. Ethical work conduct 5. Prioritization and time management
6. Attention to detail
7. Cultural sensitivity
8. Loves Technology Supervisory
Responsibilities: This position may have direct supervisory responsibilities of a small team of social media representatives. Work Environment: This position should mainly operate in professional office environment. The candidate will routinely use standard office equipment such as computers, phones, copiers/scanners, file cabinets and etc. Physical Demand: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand on a stool as necessary. In addition, some lifting and assembly of event equipment may be necessary. Travel: Possible travel up to 25%.
Education and Experience:
• Possesses knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional marketing
• Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in Social Media. (Give links to profiles as examples).
• Proficient in content marketing theory and application. Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
• Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
• Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
• Has excellent writing and language skills.
• Displays ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format.
• Exceeds at building and maintaining relationships, online and off.
• Proactive, team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary (e.g., in content development, creation and editing of content, and online reputation management).
• Has good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
• Maintains a working knowledge of principles of SEO .
• Demonstrates winning social customer service techniques, can identify potential negative or crisis situations, and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues.