As a sales manager you will be responsible for the entire sales process: after the initial contact and signing of the contract you are on hand with help and advice for our partners and key accounts and lead them to a successful long-term cooperation.
- Acquisition of new Dedrone clients and partners in the USA (west)
- Provision of product and sales information to customers
- Negotiation of contracts with assigned and potential clients and partners
- Direct responsibility for major sales operations, including after sales support
- Conduction of on-site demonstrations of the product
- Representation of Dedrone at marketing events such as tradeshows and conferences throughout USA
- By the day presence at the Dedrone San Francisco office
- Previous sales experience in a technological environment
- Fluent in English (speaking/writing)
- Willing and able to travel
- Strong interpersonal and communicational as well as negotiating skills
- Strong desire to reach and exceed goals
- Get-it-done attitude
- Team player
- Travel documents enabling travel to Europe and within the United States of America
- Valid driver’s license
At Dedrone, you can expect to work in a startup-like atmosphere, expect excitement, and expect tasks that are diverse in nature. We’re a highly-qualified, international team that’s passionate about what it does and where it wants to go. Our hierarchies are flat and we offer plenty of room for individual ideas to develop. We are quick in our decision-making and like to keep our processes lean. We also offer permanent positions from day one, flexible working hours, the possibility to work from home, joint events, and much more.
You’ve come to the right place if you’re interested in working in a young, high-tech company and are looking to help expand into a new, growing market. Send your application to[email protected].