A leading edge software portal that transforms raw data from aerial inspections into actionable intelligence.
For wind farms, degraded blade condition leads to 10-25% efficiency loss, translating to substantial revenue loss. But inspections are costly and time-consuming.
That’s why companies are turning to turbine blade inspections performed by UAV (unmanned aerial vehicles, commonly called drones), which are up to ten times faster than human teams.
BladeEdge℠ is the first software portal that transforms raw data from aerial inspections into actionable intelligence, improving wind farm safety and efficiency, ultimately extending infrastructure lifespan and reducing cost.
BladeEdge℠ features include:
- Highly accurate automated blade condition assessments
- Maintenance issues flagged for your attention – catch damage in the early stages
- Easy full-blade viewing – thousands of inspection photographs stitched together to create a single high-resolution image of each blade
- Smart database that tracks turbine condition over time and automates maintenance cycle planning
- Make informed decisions about maintenance and repair