School of Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering
Tenure and Tenure-Track Faculty Positions
Young and research-intensive, Nanyang Technological University (NTU Singapore) is ranked 13th globally. It is also placed 1st amongst the world’s best young universities.
The School of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering (MAE) is one of the largest mechanical and aerospace engineering schools in the world. With well-established industry partnerships, MAE provides an active and vibrant research environment with excellent R&D infrastructure and numerous opportunities for research funding. The school has an enrolment of over 2500 undergraduate students with over 120 faculty members and 140 full-time research staff working in well-equipped state-of-the-art laboratories. A growing research student population of over 400 is also actively engaged in strategic research and development work.
The School invites a highly qualified candidate in the following area of expertise to join its dynamic team of faculty.
Assistant/Associate Professorship in Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV)
- Possess relevant Bachelor and PhD degrees.
- For Senior Lecturer, a post-graduate qualification, preferably a PhD degree, with a strong track record of relevant teaching experience, as well as evidence of research, scholarship and leadership in curriculum development work.
- For Assistant Professorship, relevant postdoctoral experience would be advantageous.
- For Associate Professorship, a strong research publication record with demonstrated leadership in conducting inter-disciplinary research and collaboration with industry is essential.
The Successful candidate is expected to teach at both undergraduate and graduate levels, supervise graduate students and undergraduate projects. The Candidate on tenure-track would also be expected to acquire research funding and conduct research.
- An active and vibrant research environment
- Excellent R&D infrastructure and opportunities for research funding
- Well-equipped state-of-the-art laboratories
- Attractive research start-up grants and PhD student scholarships
- A competitive remuneration package and attractive benefits
Information about the School can be obtained at www.mae.ntu.edu.sg/.
Details on the general terms for the faculty position is available athttp://www.ntu.edu.sg/NSS/NSSHumanResources/Pages/General-Terms-for-Faculty-Positions.aspx
- Please logon to the following webpage for full details on faculty application guidelines.
- Please send your detailed CV and completed Personal Particulars Form to the email address: [email protected], stating clearly the position and area you are applying for.
- To facilitate your application, please provide your ResearcherID or ORCID.
Application remains open until the position is filled.