Level of training
Type of Contract
Mission and specific knowledge
At SenseFly we develop and produce aerial imaging drones for professional applications. Safe, ultra-light and easy to use, these highly automated data collection tools are employed by customers around the world in fields such as surveying, agriculture, GIS, civil engineering, mining and humanitarian aid.
• Develop content marketing plans for 1-3 distinct vertical markets (verticals TBC based on chosen candidate’s experience). The aim: increase brand awareness, drive website traffic and boost lead generation
• Write from scratch industry-leading content that informs every stage of the customer journey
• Monitor the performance of, and feedback on, this content in order to continually fine-tune our messaging
• Work closely with our art team to ensure these materials not only read perfectly but catch the eye
• Work closely with our PR team to identify additional comms opportunities related to your content and the customers it involves
• 2+ years of B2B marketing experience
• Exceptional writing, editing and proofreading skills
• Experienced at producing varied forms of B2B content: case studies, blog posts, byline articles, news, website content, social posts, infographics, presentations and more
• Ideal: experience in one or more of the following industries: geospatial, agriculture, civil engineering, construction
• Strong knowledge of marketing fundamentals
• Strong project management skills
• Great team player (you will work closely with our art, sales and support teams, plus distribution partners, end customers and more)
• Serious attention to detail – perfectionists need definitely apply!
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Journalism
• French and/or other foreign languages a plus
This is an opportunity to join a young, dynamic and multicultural team, working in a fast-paced, high-tech international company.