LAS VEGAS – FAA Administrator Michael Huerta will discuss unmanned aircraft registration and provide updates on the agency’s work to safely integrate them into the National Airspace System (NAS). He will be joined by four key UAS Registration Task Force members.
In moving ahead with safely integrating UAS into the world’s busiest and most complex airspace, the FAA is constantly looking to identify new education outreach opportunities and leverage the energy and creativity of our safety partners.
- FAA Administrator Michael Huerta
- Dave Vos, Project Lead for Google X’s Project Wing
- Nancy Egan, General Counsel, 3D Robotics
- Brendan Schulman, VP of Policy & Legal Affairs for DJI
- Doug Johnson, Vice President of Technology Policy, Consumer Technology Association (CTA)
WHEN: Wednesday, Jan. 6, 11 a.m. to noon PT
WHERE: Las Vegas Convention Center, South Hall, Level 2, Room S227A
DIRECTIONS: From the South Hall entrance, go up the escalators. Turn right until you reach the entrance doors to the show floor. Turn left before entering the show floor. Make your second right down the South Hall connector.
OTHER: Speakers will be available for one-on-one interviews following their remarks.
Follow @FAANews during CES on Twitter at #FlySafe.