The SteadiDrone MAVRIK is here! A new breed of multicopter, the MAVRIK does not replace the popular QU4D but is its new bigger, more grown up brother, a medium lift workhorse that will do, well, just about anything.
We’ve spent a long time developing the MAVRIK to be the most affordable high quality medium lift drone available today, or tomorrow. With an all new fully adjustable rail supported front mounted brushless gimbal that will fly hundreds of different cameras with the ability to point straight up, to our well known ‘Rapid Deploy’ folding air frame design, a new airframe hatch that allows access the electronics quick and easy without the need for any tools. A high strength impact resistant top dome that not only looks great, it includes flight controller LED and USB access without needing to remove the dome! These features and many more make the MAVRIK a revolution in drone design and offer an aerial platform you can take out everyday and use with confidence, whether it be a commercial job or shooting ultra smooth video, aerial mapping or search and rescue, the MAVRIK will do it all and more.
MAVRIK Key Features include
• Highest quality carbon fiber and aluminium constructed ‘Rapid Deploy’ folding airframe
• Fully adjustable rail supported brushless gimbal system powered by 32bit AlexMos
• Gimbal supports huge range of cameras and is fully adjustable for short or longer lenses
• 180 Degrees gimbal tilt angle, from facing over 90′ straight down to 90′ straight up, ideal for inspection work
• Adjustable rail supported battery bay for mounting difference size batteries, on top or bottom
• High strength impact resistant top dome cover with integrated LED, Safety Switch and USB interface
• Removable airframe hatch for easy access to all electronics with no tools required!
• Quick release landing gear legs with clip on holder that setup in seconds, again no tools needed
• Vibration damping rail system that can be setup for different camera/payload weights
• Vibration damping motor mount system for high frequency motor vibration reduction
• Airframe side panel enclosures ensure electronics are protected and hidden
• X8 Setup supported with motor mounts and cut outs for ESCs
Advanced GPS Features
• 3DR Pixhawk GPS Flight controller with avdanced GPS Features
• ‘Follow Me’ Have the Mavrik follow you or your subject around
• ‘Loiter’ Accurate GPS position and altitude hold modes keep your drone where you want it
• ‘Return to Home’ With a flip of the switch have the drone return home and land autonomously
• Advanced Waypoint navigation, mission planning and more!
What you get with the SteadiDrone MAVRIK Ready To Fly
• Ready to fly SteadiDrone MAVRIK quadcopter
• Integrated rail supported brushless gimbal system powered by 32bit AlexMos
• 4 x 600Kv 4008 powerful and efficient SteadiDrone brushless motors
• 25A Quattro ESC Motor controller
• 4 x 14” APC SF Props
• Advanced GPS 3DR Pixhawk Flight controller with data telemetry system
• 16Ch FRSKy Taranis 2.4Ghz Advanced digital radio system with telemetry
• 8000mah 4S SteadiDrone power pack
• AC/DC Battery charger kit
• Landing gear clip on holder
• Lipo alarm checker
• SteadiDrone lanyard, SteadiDrone Flight logbook & SteadiDrone sticker
• SteadiDrone MAVRIK travel box with custom foam insert and handle to take your MAVRIK with you anywhere
• Everything you need to take to the skies with the best folding quadcopter on the market!
• SteadiDrone propeller tool and spares
• Camera Options – Sony NEX 5/7, wide range of compact digital cameras and other smaller dSLRs
• Flight Endurance – up to 18min standard RTF / 15min with Sony NEX7 + lens (590g)
• Max Additional Payload – Gimbal 800g / Drone 2kg
• Weight (Excluding battery & payload) – 2.2kg RTF
• Motor center to motor center – 765mm
Ready To Fly Options
• Standard RTF – Standard quadcopter setup as advertised, perfect for everyday flying with standard payloads.
• X8 RTF – X8 with four additional motors, props and ESC, ideal for larger payloads, offers added power and redundacy.