With the Elite Edition, the Parrot AR.Drone 2.0 comes in three distinct pixelated camouflage designs:
- Sand: A shading of brown, beige and black. Blend into the sand dunes and fly low to surprise gaming partners;
- Snow: A mix of white, grey and black. Speed down snow-covered paths and spring up in winter conditions for maximum impact;
- Jungle: The classic, with shades of khaki and brown. For the modern explorer in the urban jungle
In addition to the brand new hulls, the AR.Drone 2.0 Elite Edition is equipped with a set of propellers in two different colors for each unique version: beige and black for the Sand version, white and black for the Snow model and khaki and black for Jungle. Whether shooting HD photography, racing with friends or just flying for fun, these exclusive designs for AR.Drone 2.0 allow pilots to discover new adventures and flying experiences!
Parrot AR.Drone 2.0: The reference
The Elite Edition, with its camouflage design, recreates the AR.Drone 2.0 range while maintaining its key features:
- Ultra intuitive piloting mode via Wi-Fi with a Smartphone or a Tablet running on iOS or Android™
- A dedicated AR.FreeFlight piloting platform available for free on the App Store℠ and Google Play℠
- HD Camera (1280×720) with video and photo storage and sharing capabilities
- Amazing flight stabilization even in challenging conditions
- Front, back and side flips
- Rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery (up to 12 minutes flight time)
Joining the Parrot AR.Drone Academy, a dedicated area for meeting and sharing flight content with the AR.Drone community, allows pilots to share videos and pictures of their amazing flights with more than 100,000 members.
The Parrot AR.Drone 2.0 Elite Edition will be available November 2013 at Verizon, Brookstone and Amazon for $299.99 MSRP.
List of point of sales available on www.parrot.com