Over the last year, Cyberhawk have demonstrated continued leadership of the ROAV/UAV industry by achieving several World Firsts in inspection services for the renewables, utilities and petrochemical industries.
These were achieved through Cyberhawk’s unique combination of inspection expertise, advanced pilot training, R&D focus and experience gained working for many of the world’s largest energy companies in Europe, Middle East & Asia.
World Firsts in ROAV/UAV Inspection achieved in the last 12 months
- Oil & Gas Offshore
- North Sea: Underdeck inspection of oil platform, August 2012
- North Sea: Live flare inspections on FPSO, February 2013
- North Sea: Live flare inspection on semi-submersible, February 2013
- Irish Sea: Live flare inspection, January 2013
- South China Sea: Live vent stack inspection from supply vessel, March 2013
- Oil & Gas Onshore
- Scandinavia: Live flare inspection, May 2012
- Middle East: Live flare inspection, June 2012
- Asia: Live flare inspection, February 2013
- Renewables Offshore
- Irish Sea: Wind turbine inspection from supply vessel, December 2012
- Southern North Sea: Meteorological Mast inspection, April 2013
This work follows on from our previous firsts in offshore live flare inspection and onshore live flare inspection.